Tuesday, August 7

CONFIDENTIAL

CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

After due deliberation with my colleague, I have decided to forward to you this business proposal. We want a reliable person who could assist us to receive and accommodate the sum of One Hundred and Seventy Million United States Dollars ($170,000,000) into his / her account.
This fund was generated from over-invoiced contracts executed by the NNPC under our control and supervision; Note, the said amount $170 million has been approved and paid into a trust account oversea.
I and my colleague have agreed to COMPENSATE you with 30% of the total amount for accommodating the funds if agreement is reached by both of us.
Kindly forward your details to me via email: 43554nfg@gmail.com

Thank you
A . Sambo
GGM Finance

No comments: