Wednesday, September 23

Hello My Good friend

Hi.

I think you will not be happy, because I have very bad news for you. Just a few months ago I hacked your operating system and I have full control of your device.

I implanted a small application into your device which sends me your current IP address and allows me to connect to your device just like a remote desktop. Even if you change your password, it won't help.

How I infected you?
The router that you used to connect to the Internet had a security hole. You can read about this problem by searching for CVA-2020-105. I hacked your router and I put my code into it, and when you tried to connect to the Internet, my program infected your device.

A little while later, when I was searching your web browsing history I was shocked by what I saw!!

The sites for adults you visited ... you know what I mean...I just want to say - your fantasies are shifted far away from the normal course!...

For months now, I have been spying on you through your device .. especially when you visited those sites to have fun... Those videos show clearly you having fun ... this is pretty nasty and I would be very worried if I were you.

I have secured 2 videos:
[[-Email-]]_1447084044.mp4 (119.2 MB)
[[-Email-]]_1444285697.mp4 (64.1 MB)

You can verify that the timestamps correspond to the moments you were enjoying yourself...(considering your perversions) I will give you a chance to conclude if you want me to forget about the whole case, remove the files and disable the nasty app that is spying on you.

I am waiting to hear your opinion within 48 hours. Yes, I give you 48 hours only to respond by Contacting me on this email address: tdm.todd@yandex.com

If you fail to respond within 48 hours, I promise you - I will send those files with you enjoying yourself to all your contact lists, associates and social network friends.

With access to your device, I will know when you read this message. When you open it the time will start ticking. You have 48 hours only!

Nobody will help you if you report this email.. Before they find me your life will be ruined! If you do not cooperate with me - I will release this ugly material immediately.

This is why I advise you to write so that we can deliberate and forget about the whole situation between us.

Be angry at your fantasies ...

Remember, time is ticking

No comments: