Friday, March 27

INVESTMENT

Dear Sir/Ma
I am brokering an Investment deal in your country on behalf of a client.
This deal will involve the
eventual investment of US$50M. ( Fifty Million United States Dollars)
within your country.


I want to offer you an opportunity to be part of this profitable and life
time business opportunity; offering you a partnership, so as to allow you
manage and invest the funds in your country within the time frame of the
investment/partnership scheme.


I've kept this proposal brief, since I cannot determine if this email is
still functional and also your willingness to be part of this deal. If you
are Interested in this offer of partnership, please respond and
provide your current contact details, so I can send to you details of this
offer.


Your expedient response will be appreciated.
Mr Larry Banda
E-Mail larrybanda@aol.com
E-Mail larrybanda355@gmail.com

No comments: