Tuesday, October 18

fairy tale stuff

I don't remember exactly how the fairy tale went of "Rapunzel". Something about a pretty girl craving this awesome lettuce from the neighbors garden, but the neighbor happened to be a witch. So when she stole some of the salad the witch caught the pretty maiden and locked her up in a building where her room was located in a tall tower. She grew her hair long, and the prince who then rescued her climbed up her strands. But maybe I'm getting mixed up with all those Grimm Fairy tales...
Anyhows, the "rapunzel" letuce that can make you jealous is sprouting in my own garden. Seeded that about two weeks ago and I seeded an other batch yesterday. Hope it will still be warm enough to germinate...That stuff is really awesome and the first batch might be ready in February. Ah, I'm not a witch ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually that fairy tale has a bad ending...