Saturday, October 22

Mother Earth

Yes I know, it's an old picture, probably close to 8 years... Anyhow, now that the cold weather is on the horizon I might actually pick up my paint brush again (after I finished my stone) and see if I can get a "new stroke" or a new theme.
This particular picture is about the cycle of life and death. You will see the red and radiant being in the center, floating little blue people above - and sclerosis in the brown area towards the bottom.
I don't know what else to say today except maybe to mention that there is an other storm harassing the Americas, I believe it's called "Wilma". 30,000 people were evacuated in Cuba alone, all the tourists from the holiday spots in the western part of the Mexico bay left, Florida is evacuating...
Mother Earth is upset, but nobody takes notice.

No comments: