Friday, May 26

I am an ant!

I checked out where I had previously stepped my foot onto this earth. And now I feel very little, like an insect building its own pile of reality after looking at this graph. What about Central and South America - Africa and it's many countries, the Middle East, Asia, Russia ...
Ok, I'll find my tunnel now and creep into my chambers, well prepared with geometrically correct alignment of pine needles and debris - and fall asleep.




here is a link where you can
create your own visited countries map

5 comments:

Nazli Hardy said...

Zee: I am always filled wth such joie de vivre when i come across a boheimian wanderer who explores without boundaries.

We share similar "concerns" and "grunts" - though I admite I am an admiring spectator in your "passions" - I love listening to music but cannot play - I love to look at art - but alas ...

So nice coming across you!

Cheers and take good care

Zee said...

Thanks for your comment Nazil. Isn't it the enjoyment of arts (and life) that counts?
Everyone has their own streak of talents, so do you!
This is how we share...

Zee said...

No worries Sun,I am still an ant...

LJ said...

I notice you gap above the waist of the US/Canada border.
You never wanted to visit Moosejaw?

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»