Sunday, June 29

I need volunteers

I haven't done a photo session with a model in quite a while. This bothers me a bit, because time flies by and the exuberance of such an event always makes you smile, in a good way... and I miss those smiles.
My next project would be situated out in nature, natural environment with natural nudity.
Mingling stones, seawater and shrubs.
If you know anybody or you are willing to volunteer yourself, we will share the laughter, crackers and cheese and the champaign. The location can be anywhere, but I prefer it to be on the island if at all possible.
I also will consider male volunteers, it is just so darn difficult to make their bodies glow... maybe something I have to still conquer. Mapplethorpe's imagery and photographs are just hard to live up to. I am tempted these days to say goodbye to digital imagery and focus on medium or large analog format. We'll see! Anyway, line up some volunteers. The results, you can keep and share them later, enjoying your youthful spirit with others.

10 comments:

Utah Savage said...

This is gorgeous. I always follow first time commenters home. And what a gorgeous surprise. I will be back to read more.

Zee said...

You are a crazy woman Utah, you commented on earlier posts of mine and I commented previously on yours.
I have the notion that we both suffer from dementia or something...

Anonymous said...

Nudity and shrubs don't mix very well, in my opinion. Especially when promising "laughter" as a photo-shoot perk. If I'm naked and being poked with sundry shrubbery, I don't want anyone laughing at me. Period.

Zee said...

I guess you are more the "studio-type" Sera, with somber expression and a Swiss chocolate at hand...

Gary said...

Hmmm, this is a wonderful photo, I think you've posted it before.

There's something freeing about nudity - both my kids are natural bathers, at a nearby beach. I still feel self-conscious - maybe a photo shoot with Zee and I'll glow! :)

Zee said...

You make me chuckle Gary...

Zee said...

Oh yeah, I did post this before. I am running out of ideas, pictures, poems and other subjects. What a shame.

susan said...

I'd volunteer myself and send you the idiot I was several decades ago spending a summer at an art camp posing near a waterfall. I got bug bites, a sore behind and second degree burns. Good thing a doctor was one of the campers.

Zee said...

Susan, I am sorry, you will have a hard time to qualify with bug bites on your but...

Ingrid said...

Zee..no volunteering from me. James (dh) loooves to take pictures of me as much as I'm not as much in love with my own body as he is with mine.. well, that works out though relationship wise![g]
I'm in serious need to get out of the mommy-mode because that doesn't exactly help..
that said, I do oblige [s]..

Ingrid