Thursday, November 3

dinner


Artichokes, mushed potatoes and eggs sunny side up. What a combo! But it was yummy nevertheless.
But in my mind thoughts were rambling. Close to 80,000 people in the Kashmir region are now dead, god knows how many injured and over 3 million (3,000,000) people homeless. This is worse than the earthquake that hit Indonesia/Malaysia...
Some aid worker who got interviewed today said that all available tents in the world would not suffice to give shelter to all in need. It's terrible. Winter is approaching there and the people don't know where to go.
What can we do? I really don't know. So sitting in-front of my dinner I feel super fortunate, thankful and privileged that destiny has it that I am not "in their shoes." Sometimes we forget how privileged we are ...

No comments: