Saturday, November 24

after the thanks

All right, so I give you a blurb about Thanksgiving after all.
My daughter despises mashed potatoes, can't be the genes, 'cause I love them. Despite of this, there she is standing in the steamed up kitchen preparing that very dish.
We had a wild turkey, delicious and an organic farm raised one, traditional. The company was great, the host and hostess fabulous. But I am people shy these days. So is my son. So we took a walk down to the falls to avoid further small-talk for a little while.





On that walk we found this shop - very Americana.
End of blurb.

3 comments:

Jo said...

O do I have to remind your cuntness
again that I,yes moi n e v e r read
any of y o u r retorts I can smell
from fucking 4999 mi.away

As I keep saying.: Get a brain,neck
You're pushing fucking 60.neck !
It about fucking time male cunt !

Have a real bad afterTXgivingweek
Judas Nathan Zayhole 2nd.
Who's First?
Yer mom who didn't force Daddy-o
to pull out before it was too late.

And fuck ya ever so much cunt.

Yes I still have more $$$$ and more
brains than u do and I still prefer
a brain w.o.a neck over a neck.w.o.
a brain and u would too if u had 1
Btw.dummy I have about 32 gmailacc.
so don't think u can trump up
yer betters harharharhar.

So glad to have left that sour
taste in yer fucking trap
this great THXgivingsday.

Jo said...

Life is good harharharharharharfuckya

Ingrid said...

good looking kids Zee. I wish I had a place to walk to for some time 'off'. Well, another good reason to 'run'. My 5K attempt is coming up the 8th of December. I'll post on it soon,
Ingrid