Thursday, December 6

ahh, movement, sound and time

It might be of interest to note, that the person pushing the cart was a baby once as well.
That was back in the days when I used to live in Norway. Then I was in love with her mom, and since she then was only several months old, I cleaned her butt and changed her diapers.
Now she lives up the Hudson valley in New York, and changes the diapers of her own kid. Lovely woman, lovely kid - but oh, I can't keep track anymore of how fast time is changing!

a little dribble of nonsense
obviously the clip was taken on a predominantly still camera and not a video machine, sorry. I sound like I have lost all my teeth, but I can assure you, I still have them!

The Sick Rose
O Rose though art sick.
The invisible worm,
That flies in the night
In the howling storm:

Has found out thy bed
Of crimson joy:
And his dark secret love
Does thy life destroy.
William Blake

6 comments:

susan said...

You who know, and whose vast knowing
Is born of poverty, abundance of poverty--

make it so the poor are no longer
despised and thrown away.

Look at them standing about--
Like wildflowers, which have nowhere else to grow.

Rilke - Book of Hours

..as you probably know, Zee. I really like your blog and thanks to Gary from me too. Now I'm going to have another cigarette before making dinner and to hell with the craziness of another working day. I remember a time in this country when welfare moms in supermarket checkout lines were the ones to be blamed for poverty.

Zee said...

I'll be damned! Rilke after hours? What a nice surprise ... I love that man!
Next time you come around Susan, we'll have a cigarette together - OK?

Cinderella said...

Time sure flies...

AM said...

As we say in Lebanese 'it feels like yesterday' ...

AM said...

Oh and i love the scenery behind you ... amazing!

This is from someone who is craving for some winter weather for 8 years now ...

Zee said...

AM ...winter weather?
You are impeccable!
Thank you Susan & Cinderella for your comments. Sorry I can't go into depth - my time is up.