Tuesday, June 20

The bloody weather is the devil


It's not enough that they can't call a spade a spade and warn us of high ozone levels, I mean - tell us the truth of the extent of pollution! Instead they call it "Air stagnation advisory"! What that really means in other words is: Pollution is severe.
And yes, in other weather related news, some 1,500 people were killed and hundreds of thousands forced from their homes when Hurricane Katrina lashed the southern US last year. It's sort of the mini September 11th, or let's say half of those casualties and double the displacements.
Anyhow, six youths got killed the other day in a supposedly drug related crime. Yeah, crime is up, the rats are flooding the flood planes! But that's not my point.
My point is that the mayor of New orleans has called in the army again today, the reserve.
What does this mean?
It means that the US is gradually drifting towards marshal law.
Maybe I am getting the ammo for my shot gun after all.
(or I am getting a sail boat instead and navigate towards Canada)

2 comments:

Mar said...

Sail away.It's spiritutal liberation.

Zee said...

Oh, you think it is THAT easy?